22 replies to this topic

#16 Court

Court

Staff

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 10:32 AM

Hi Penguin! Currently, it is just Atlas and I who visit the forums. However, you can see below the forum avatars as to whether someone belongs to forum "Staff" or "Members".

#17 Penguin

Penguin

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:30 AM

Hey Court, thanks for your reply. Ops, my fault I didn't noticed the "belongs category" under the avatars. ;0)

A hug.

Not iStockphoto member yet? Do you want to get 10 free credits to start downloading stock photos? Click here.

#18 TKSniper

TKSniper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 03:14 PM

My guess would be The Staff members are tagged with The word Staff by their name or Grand Master, Forum Master etc . General members are tagged with words like Newbie, Member, Advanced Member, Active Member
They basically define the different groups and/or rankings set up in the forum configuration.

_EDIT_
oooops. I should have checked the last page for the answer to the question. /dohNew members can't link' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':good:' />

Edited by TKSniper, 17 August 2008 - 03:17 PM.

#19 Penguin

Penguin

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 03:45 PM

Hey TKSniper,

I think Grand Master and Forum Master aren't from the staff. They maybe are addict to the forums, that's why they got that status. I don't think because they're Master, it means that they're from the staff. They are Master in the forums usage. ;0)

Cheers.
Penguin (:>

#20 Funkdude

Funkdude

Alien Genius

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,620 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 01:16 AM

Hey TKSniper,

I think Grand Master and Forum Master aren't from the staff. They maybe are addict to the forums, that's why they got that status. I don't think because they're Master, it means that they're from the staff. They are Master in the forums usage. ;0)

Cheers.
Penguin (:>

:good:

well staff members have "staff" under their name, grand master means you just post alot :good:

Permission required to use my work. (Seriously!)

Click here to see my website
Click here to see my blog
Click here to visit my LinkedIn profile.

#21 TKSniper

TKSniper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 12:15 PM

/tongueNew members can't link' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

well staff members have "staff" under their name, grand master means you just post alot /rolleyesNew members can't link' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':good:' />

If u'r a Grand Master, I must be a complete forum addict. I have 8,100+ posts on one website alone over a 4 yr time span. /faintNew members can't link' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':good:' />

#22 Funkdude

Funkdude

Alien Genius

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,620 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 12:28 PM

If u'r a Grand Master, I must be a complete forum addict. I have 8,100+ posts on one website alone over a 4 yr time span. :good:

Im an addict haha, i havent been a member very long

Permission required to use my work. (Seriously!)

Click here to see my website
Click here to see my blog
Click here to visit my LinkedIn profile.

#23 Silkrooster

Silkrooster

Grandmaster

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 02:11 PM

The more new members there are the quicker our post count will grow as we will have more to talk about. :good:
Silk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users