20 replies to this topic

#16 KeithC

KeithC

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 09:07 AM

how did you make this pic?

Sorry, superkimo; I haven't been here in awhile. This was all made (including the render) in a program called GameSpace, sold by Caligari.

-Keith

#17 jc577

jc577

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 09:52 AM

Well myself being in a ww2 mod/game, the trend for new ww2 mods and games is towards the most realistic things. mabye 4$ would be worth it but if i can buy a game for 10$ (bf2 EF) then i woudnt buy this /tongueNew members can't link' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

It wasn't meant to be exactly authentic; I wanted it to be more generic so people could use them as game media or as placeholders for their game. The UV Maps are also included, in case the customer wishes to create their own textures. But all of that for $8.95 is a pretty fair price, in my estimation. Thanks for all the comments.

-Keith

http://www.spiralforums.biz/index.php?act=findpost&pid=2265

Hiya,

First let me say I'm new to your Forum here but not forums in general nor to modeling or game modding, Keith, just wanted to praise you on your excellent work well done indeed. /thumbsupNew members can't link' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbsup:' />

To you "Jaboo224, are your a game modder or modeler? If not not I can see where your lack of respect and criticiism is based off of.
Like the saying goes walk a mile in the other man's shoes first. From what I read here no one said you had to buy Keith's product. Also everyone is entitled to there point of view!. I'm sorry for the outburst I just sick and tired of peoples statements about other peoples work.

Enough said!,

JC

#18 KeithC

KeithC

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 12:07 PM

Thanks; I made this awhile back now. Though the link in the first post is no longer valid; I left it on my Turbosquid account for now:

http://www.turbosqui...es-boxes/302888

...and another freebie I made, using WW for the textures:

http://www.turbosqui...3ds-free/304266

-Keith

Edited by KeithC, 20 July 2009 - 12:10 PM.

#19 KeithC

KeithC

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 08:59 AM

Just wanted to let you guys know that I finally bit the bullet and got the full version of Genetica (from The Game Creators Store). There's so much stuff to work with! Thanks again; I'll be sure to post any work I do that uses it! :notworthy:

-Keith

#20 MonsterMind

MonsterMind

Guru

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,500 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 10:58 AM

Just wanted to let you guys know that I finally bit the bullet and got the full version of Genetica (from The Game Creators Store). There's so much stuff to work with! Thanks again; I'll be sure to post any work I do that uses it! :notworthy:

-Keith

Welcome to the club Keith. I will be interested to see your work.
I love swimming but more than that I love Genetica!

#21 Atlas

Atlas

Staff

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,481 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 01:39 PM

Thank you, Keith. We appreciate the support! :dance:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users