107 replies to this topic

#106 Atlas

Atlas

Staff

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,479 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:34 PM

I have seen that there is already a "Ideas for Genetica 3.7 thread" but want to ask if ALL the many very good suggestion that are in all the post on the 7 pages are possible and going to be considered and be possible to add some time in the future to any version of Genetica.

Right. It doesn't really matter if the thread happens to say "3.5", "3.7", or whatever. I add all reasonable suggestions appearing in the forum to our internal request list, and we implement them as fast as we are able to.

#107 Funkdude

Funkdude

Alien Genius

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,626 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 03:27 AM

What would be very nice is some sort of clone brush in the synthesis node, where you can paint out unwanted parts with a wanted part of the input image (i assume this would require at least 2 layers to work)

Also a pen tool where you can draw a patch would be very welcome, this might save some time instead of having to refit a square to match the desired patch.

Permission required to use my work. (Seriously!)

Click here to see my website
Click here to see my blog
Click here to visit my LinkedIn profile.

#108 Silkrooster

Silkrooster

Grandmaster

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:29 PM

Masking tools would help, but I would like to see them in other areas as well, such as the canvas or a dedicated node. Kind of an option for the combine nodes, that way it doesn't have to be so absolute, more of an artistic look.

Also some twisting nodes for shape alterations and even as a pattern. As for patterns, why not set them up same as the styles, in that once created they can be sharable. I bet some nice pattern packs would not be too far down the road here on the forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users