• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 McGyver

McGyver

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 03:22 PM

I signed up at the Spiral Graphics website a while ago (years ago) and I have never once gotten a newsletter or anything you'd normally expect to receive when "subscribing".

I'm pretty sure over time I've resubscribed several times, but its never seemed to have worked. 

Today on a lark I decided to try subscribing again... I got the message that "a confirmation email has been sent", but I never received it... granted its only been a couple of hours, but given that in the past it has never worked, I was just wondering if this is something that is some odd old vestige of when the site first began that was never removed and no longer works or if its an actual thing that is not really working.

Thats probably an odd sounding question, but its amazing how many sites have dead features and buttons and stuff that don't really work, so I just thought I'd ask.

Thanks in advance for any info on this.

#2 Atlas

Atlas

Staff

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,508 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 01:28 PM

Hi!

Our mailings go out quite infrequently and recently have been limited to notices about the occasional holiday discount. If you didn't receive another confirmation then you are most likely already in the list.

#3 McGyver

McGyver

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 06:11 AM

Okay, thanks I guess if they are infrequent enough, then I may have missed them... I keep waiting for a sale, but I often forget to check up.

I finally got a Windows machine (besides my Mac, which Genetica wont run on), so I've been visiting this site more frequently lately.

I'll keep a look out around the holidays.

#4 JanLien

JanLien

Forum Master

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 03:21 PM

I guess there is a sale on right now. Go to Home Page and click on "buy it".

#5 McGyver

McGyver

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 09:25 AM

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users