Photo

Cannot find server error message on my computer.

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Atlas

Atlas

Staff

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,504 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:10 AM

Over 1000 texture photos is about right. The "thousands" number includes all images and presets, such as HDRI images (they appear in a different dialog), and texture presets and so on, which I believe brings the total to the ~3,000 range if I remember correctly.

The "new resources" number doesn't necessarily reflect the total that you have. If you had installed the demo while the resource server was working, for example, it probably downloaded some of them, and then it may have downloaded the rest after the server was back up again. You're probably set, but if you thought you were missing some you could post a screenshot of a specific photo category and someone could spot-check that it's showing all the expected thumbnails in that category.

#17 bholtzman

bholtzman

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:07 PM

That's just it, where I thought I saw the count earlier, now I see that there are no new web resources. This is probably because it's all local now. What I was looking for in particular was a glitter texture. I was hopping that the list of 1000 or so images might contain something that could work, but it seems as though this texture wasn't included. I certainly feel better knowing that I can access the library so I know what's available.

#18 joeqaz

joeqaz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 01:46 AM

Oops...I have the same problems with my computer, but now, i think i can get the answer through this forum.

Thank you. :firefirefire:

http://www.casesam.co.uk/category-galaxy-xcover-3-case-cover-29.html

Edited by joeqaz, 26 May 2015 - 08:23 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users