• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JaneB

JaneB

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:09 PM

I seem to have found a bug in texture synthesis in Genetica 4.0. I decided to get my wall photos out this evening (I take lots of walls) but after a few photos the rendering starts to have a blue cast. The render is on the left and the synthesised image on the right in the attached picture.

I have tried changing settings but nothing seems to work other than closing Genetica and restarting.

#2 Ace Dragon

Ace Dragon

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:39 AM

I'm not seeing the attached images here, did you make sure that everything was properly attached before you saved the post?

Also, it would really help Atlas if you also attached the .gtx file so he can produce the bug himself (which would really help in testing if a fix works.)

Sweet Dragon dreams, lovely Dragon kisses, gorgeous Dragon hugs. How sweet would life be to romp with Dragons, teasing you with their fire and you being in their games, perhaps they can even turn you into one as well.

#3 JaneB

JaneB

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:22 AM

My fault. I think my brain is cooked from overwork - too much programming, too little time. I thought the image was there. Also I'll create a gtx file next time. Not this morning though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug, synthesis

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users