Genetica was not starting on Windows 10 on my main machine (AMD 9590, NVidia 1080TI, 16gb). I started it in Visual Studio, observed a FileNotFound error in OpenTK. Did the following:
1) Moved the copy of OpenTK and the control to a temporary folder
2) Did a fresh download of OpenTK 3.0 from Github
3) Executed the build script
4) copied the newer version of the same two OpenTK DLLs
5) Added a binding redirect for OpenTK 1.0 to 3.0 in the Genetica.exe.config file
I don't know if there are any breaking changes between 1.0 and 3.0 - but this does appear to get Genetica running on my fastest computer.